Okuma 5 axis CNC lathe with sub spindle
Click the video above to see some cool footage
What can it do you ask?
Some technical stuff:
- Max turning diameter 630mm
- Max turning length 800mm
- Max through spindle bar feeder bore size diameter 70mm
- Max through sub spindle bore size diameter 52mm
- Magazine capacity 40 tools
Quoting now! Call 07 32741056 or email us
Fully automatic lights out production machining [At very good prices]
Die Engineering Pty Ltd is a family owned company believing in Quality, Value for money and customer satisfaction.
Our many years of experience in the industry has seen us be a regular contact for design and production help by some of the most discerning engineers in the business. Our commitment to excellence and constant improvement has been a corner stone in keeping us ahead of the competition in providing service, value for money and quality - That works.
All the staff of Die Engineering are accepted as individuals and their experience forms part of the network we use to resolve issues for all our clients. We have a reputation for being tenacious but fair and strive to do better on each and every job and if by chance we cannot help then we will do our best to put you in contact with someone who can.
We at Die Engineering also believe in a work, life balance and encourage others to get involved and believe to give your best you must be happy in what you do.
Check out the photos below.
To join our ever growing list of clients and friends please call us via any of our contact media's.
Over many years of reliably servicing the industry we have learned to tailor our efforts and to concentrate on what we do best and that is to design and build tools. We offer many services across a broad range of products and services but ultimately we build tools.
Now this is not to say that we don't like a challenge. In fact Die Engineering has been at the cusp of many a revolutionary project or 2 that has seen us pushed to our limits. [Enjoyably so]
We also have one of the largest Cnc machining capabilities around with full 3d capability and love to do complex work and solve problems.
As in keeping with our mantra, what is life without challenges and excitement?
We are friendly, knowledgeable, experienced and willing to go that bit further to help.
A list of some of our services below:
- 3d cad design
- Cnc wire cutting
- Cnc machining
- Edm machining
- Jigs and fixtures
- Precision machining
- Plastic & rubber moulds
- Die cast tooling
- Automotive tooling
- Plastic part molding
- Metal stamping and Pressing service
- Cnc machining center - Morei-Seiki MV40b:
- Quantum s2093 - capacity 2000 x 880 x 900
- Cnc Wire cut Machine (Sodick 320 d)
- Two Surface grinders - Proth semi auto
- Edm machine (Sinitron)
- Two large mills
- Three Vertical mills - Extron and Maxport
- Two drills
- Lathes- centre lathes; with digital readout
- Presses -Heine 207ag- 80 ton; 250ton forward down twin crank; 35ton charmers and corner
- Software: Solid edge 3d Qty 1 seat
- And more...
- Air International- Supplier of automotive parts for Ford, Toyota, Mitsubishi
- Summit Auto body- Thailand Company servicing major car markets.
- Stratco Australia -roofing and sheeting company servicing the national market.
- Capral Aluminium - major supplier of Aluminium nationally and internationally.
- A.C.L Gaskets- Leading supplier to the automotive industry
- Stegbar -Leading supplier of Aluminium window applications
- Harrington's - Leading press parts supplier to automotive and white goods etc
- Roblan - accessories and pressing supplier to automotive and white goods industry
As part of Die Engineering's Mantra of: "Work life balance" and "Fair Dealings"
The following applies as our corporate values:
- The company donates to certain body's which it feels meets or exceeds the philosophy and criteria that we work by.
- The Company favor honesty and integrity in all its dealings and expect the same from all its suppliers.
- The Company respects each staff member as an individual and in doing so endeavors to meet their expectations whilst maintaining our quality and service at all times.
- The Company is committed to delivering value for money and respect feedback supplied by all its clients.
- The Company will meet or match all competitive like for like pricing where possible.
- As part of our corporate strategy the Company will from time to time invest in sponsorship of events which align with its corporate values.
Corporate Photo Gallery